By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
sauce.co.kesauce.co.kesauce.co.ke
  • News
  • Grapevine
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Media
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
Reading: 2024 will be a better year economically, promises Gachagua
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
sauce.co.kesauce.co.ke
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Grapevine
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Media
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
Search
  • News
  • Grapevine
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Media
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Home » News » 2024 will be a better year economically, promises Gachagua

2024 will be a better year economically, promises Gachagua

Last updated: January 4, 2024 8:58 am
Jessicah Mwambia 3 years ago
Share
3 Min Read
SHARE

Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua on Sunday assured Kenyans that 2024 will be a better year as economic initiatives rolled out by the Government to improve their lives bear fruit. 

The Deputy President said President William Ruto has stabilised the economy despite teething challenges they faced when they took over. 

Speaking on Sunday evening in Bondeni, Nakuru East when he graced the Inter Ward Football Finals between Bondeni and Pyrethrum football teams sponsored by Nakuru East MP David Gikaria, the DP acknowledged the tough economic times, Kenyans had faced but gave an assurance of better times ahead as programmes initiated by the government bear fruit. 

“The President has been working day and night this year to get the economy out of the woods. The economy is now doing well and in the coming year 2024, the economy will be stable and ready for an upward trajectory,” said Mr Gachagua.  

The Deputy President cited numerous development programmes, including the fertiliser subsidy programme that has benefitted thousands of farmers across the country leading to improved farm production in 2023. He also said the affordable housing programme that will benefit thousands of Kenyans was on course, saying many youths had been employed in various sites, including in Nakuru.  

“The affordable housing constructed in Bondeni just a few meters from here (Kamukunji Grounds) has seen many youth in this area get jobs. The President will ensure that this project goes on and more houses will be built,” Mr Gachagua said.  

The Government has also ensured that the Inua Jamii program is running and the elderly are getting their stipends without fail and on time. 

“It is our responsibility to make sure that all the elderly enjoy this program uninterrupted,” he assured.

The Deputy President also praised Mr Gikaria for sponsoring the football tournament, saying it complemented the Talanta Hela initiative under the Ministry of Sports. He said the Government will continue to support youth-focused initiatives to tap and nurture their talents so they make a living from it. 

Pyrethrum won in post-match penalties after the game ended in a barren draw. 

You Might Also Like

Two Journalists Assaulted as Tension Escalates Ahead of Linda Mwananchi Rally in Homa Bay

Kindiki Claims Gachagua Ignored His Advice Before Impeachment

Gachagua Accuses Ruto and Kindiki of Trying to Divide Mt Kenya Ahead of 2027

SHA Disburses Second Batch of Payments for Pending NHIF Claims

Apple Declares iPhone X and 2018 MacBook Pro Obsolete

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Whatsapp Email
Previous Article Gachagua Ndindi Nyoro Gachagua: Any attempt to revive the Mungiki will be dealt with ruthlessly
Next Article Stop threatening the Judiciary, Miguna warns Ruto
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Latest stories

  • Two Journalists Assaulted as Tension Escalates Ahead of Linda Mwananchi Rally in Homa Bay
  • Kindiki Claims Gachagua Ignored His Advice Before Impeachment
  • Gachagua Accuses Ruto and Kindiki of Trying to Divide Mt Kenya Ahead of 2027
  • SHA Disburses Second Batch of Payments for Pending NHIF Claims
  • Apple Declares iPhone X and 2018 MacBook Pro Obsolete
  • Police Intercept Vehicles, Arrest 15 Suspects Headed to Homa Bay
  • UK Prime Minister urges ‘reflection’ after Cambridge professor’s death
  • At Least 20 Killed in New Nigeria Violence: Lawmaker
  • Iran Calls for Release of Pilots Captured in Qatar During Middle East War

You Might Also Like

Police Intercept Vehicles, Arrest 15 Suspects Headed to Homa Bay

1 day ago

UK Prime Minister urges ‘reflection’ after Cambridge professor’s death

1 day ago

At Least 20 Killed in New Nigeria Violence: Lawmaker

1 day ago

Iran Calls for Release of Pilots Captured in Qatar During Middle East War

1 day ago

Pages

  • About us
  • News
  • Privacy Policy
  • sauce.co.ke

Find Us on Socials

sauce.co.kesauce.co.ke
Follow US
All rights reserved. A publication of Mercury Communications KE